Wednesday 29 July 2015

OG ARTISTE OFTHE MONTH


Artist of the month Hi, welcome to this month’s section of “OG Artist of the month” we here to bring to you another young, talented upcoming artist in the music industry. He is a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, he goes by the name Br’ nain we had a brief interview with the artist who just dropped his latest single “Jangulovar” some days back, here is the chat we had with Him.
 Interviewer : P lease can you introduce yourself .
Guest : My name is Oluwatayo Obembe, a m from O sun state, a psychol ogy student of O bafemi Awolowo University .
Interviewer : You go by the name Br’nain on stage , can you please enlighten us on how you got the name or why you choose that name. Guest : Hmmm the name was gotten from the word “benign” meaning someone mild, gentle and kind, since I didn’t want to use the word directly so I decided to use the sound of the word to form another word and it sounded like br’nain.
Interviewer : Hmmm nice name , I never really thought you got the name from that word, most people get their names from the nickname they are being called by their friends, but please tell us when you started music officially ?
Guest : I started music officially , 4 months ago .
Interviewer : Wow.... Quite early, so tell us what inspires you or what motivates you, what gives you that creative insight to write good music?
Guest : W hat motivates me is the zeal to get better cause when I look at the big boys in the music industry the likes of Wizkid, Skales, banky, 2face I see the quality music they produce, how their music affects people , how it touches people , all these inspires me and gives me the zeal to push harder.
Interviewer : OK...so tell us who is your mentor? Who do you look up to?
Guest : I have an elder sister in my church who I look up and learn from because she is really good. And my pastor too Pastor Tope Awofisayo , he is also my mentor . I don’t really believe in having mentors I can’t talk to.
Interviewer: OK... who would you like to work with?
Guest : Hmmm... I would really love to work with Olamide and Skales. I love their flows.
Interviewer : Nice, Olamide and S kales both are good artist. So tell us who your celebrity crush is?
Guest: I have none.
Interviewer: Seriously so you have n o one in the music industry that you have a crush on?
Guest : Nope I don’t
Interviewer : O k... how about you tell us how you combine music and school together am sure it won’t be easy.
Guest : Sure it’s not easy but the course I study give s me space to do other things , my time table is not tight. I also take advantage of the regular strikes that goes on in my school.
Interviewer : LOL ... that’s true your school and their numerous strikes, it’s really wise of you utilizing such opportunity, so should we be expecting an album from you soon ?
Guest : Nope, I want to focus on creating a good audience. And that’s it with Br’nain our artist of the month.

 People please download his songs and see what talent this artist is made of, you can download his latest single “Jangulova” by clicking Here or Here , he was also featured by black bones on their cover for Anyth ing, you can download that by clicking Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment