Monday 1 June 2015

OG MOVIE REVIEW: FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

    I have always wanted to review a movie but I didn’t know which movie to review until I saw a friend watching fifty shades of grey  written  by E.L JAMES  then I thought why not review this movie, though its old.
       This movie which rocked the cinemas on the 14th of February 2015 made a lot of sales on its release. Though lots of people gave the movie credits but if I were to give my own personal opinion I would say the movie was wack compared to what I read in the book. I expected much from the movie just like it was in the book (not that I was looking forward to more sex scenes, don’t let your mind race far).  I won’t dispute the fact that it has a great and interesting story line but the effect which it gives when you read the book can’t be compared to when watch the movie (only those that have read the book will know what I mean).
       I want to believe that most people that gave the movie so much credit are people that has not read the book. If you really want to know why the movie is hyped or overrated then I would strongly advice that you read the book first before watching the movie. Am sure most of you would say what else do you expect from the movie than what they have done, sure there are more details in books than the movie and yes they can’t act all the scenes in the book but we have seen other books which had their movie done and still had the tangling effect it gave its readers 
       There are various movies that held its viewers spell bound just like it did to them in the book one of them is Harry potter written by J.K ROWLING. This book was a spell bounding book, I was always looking forward to what will happen at the end and was always so agitated to see each of the movies. Another book that caught my attention just the way it did when I read the book was Da Vinci code written by Dan brown the book which almost made me lost my believe in the existence of GOD (I thank GOD for my strong faith in Him).the next book that had this same effect was  BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE  written by BEN MEZRICH, though the movie was given another name (21) but after watching this movie that sensation  that made me feel like gambling was there just like when I read the book. I can go on and on mentioning books which made people look forward to seeing their movie, I just hope they would really improve on the way they tend to interpret what is written in the book when shooting Fifty Shades Darker, we can’t tell what might happen let wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment