Monday 1 June 2015

Upcoming artiste of the month is Sammy Jones

 This is a column I started sometimes last month. I Believe we should give upcoming artist in the music industry an open mic to express themselves. There are lots of talented artiste out there who are looking for a window to showcase their talent and what they can do, the music world is big enough for every body as far as have the talent who knows where the next world rated musician might come from (winks..). So our upcoming artiste of this month is Sammy jones. The artiste who dropped his latest single (lobatan) on the 15th of  last month. OG WRITES had an interview with the lobatan singer the interview went thus ;
Q1;            Please introduce yourself to us?
Ans;          I am Samuel odusi. I am a Yoruba boy from Ogun state. I am popularly                                          
                  known as Sammy jones.
Q2;            How did you get the name Sammy jones?
Ans;          Well, you know Sammy is the short form of Samuel,
                   while jones is a name I got from someone who brought me up in   
                   Music way back when I was much younger.
Q3;            Since when have you been doing music and why did you choose music?
Ans            Wow…Seriously I can’t really say… many years back, I would say I
                   have been doing music from the tender age of 7  but I started
                   officially when I was in Jss 3 and that is many years back …..  (smiles) do     
                    the counting.
                     Well, music is something I have loved  right from a very tender age .
Q4;             What inspires you?
Ans             (..Sighs) I would say everything around me and my late uncle too.    
                  Brother he loves music, he sings for us and makes us dance (lol)
                  Music has just been with me all my life.
Q5             who would you like to work with in the Nigerian music industry?
Ans           wow…. A lot but to be specific hmmmmm. I would like to work with wiz    
                  Kid, you know wiz kid is someone I really admire in the music industry. I
                   I would also like to work with 2face, vector and many others.
Q6              who is your Nigerian and international celebrity crush?
Ans            Hmm…… crush  I don’t really have any though but let me think
                  Hmmmm I think for Nigerian it would be Cynthia Morgan  and Eva then
                  If we go international it would be  Rihanna and Ciara.
Q7             where do you see yourself in the next 5years?
Ans            Wow… ahhhh I see myself going international by then by the
                    Grace of God
Q8              So should we be expecting an album from you soon
Ans             ohhhh hmmmm an album yeah am working on that already it
                    Should be put soon by the grace of God.  


And that’s it with Sammy jones we hope to expect more from him pretty soon. I would be dropping the link where to download this song soon so you all can download the song and see what talent this young artiste is made of. Watch out for our upcoming artiste of next month. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice one dude @Sammy Jones keep it up ..
    God will fulfilled our mission

    ReplyDelete